At Midway Analytics, our mission is to equip addiction treatment leaders with data insights to improve both operations and patient outcomes.
How We Can Help
Our team has developed a platform that ingests outcomes measures and key performance indicators and then turns the data into custom user-friendly KPI dashboards for both executives and clinicians. This includes the ability to integrate with your EHR or billing software.
The Benefits of Partnering with Midway Analytics:
At the Clinician Level
- Midway Analytics will work with you to digitize surveys and assessments, thus reducing the time addiction treatment clinicians are spending on administrative tasks and allowing them to focus on delivering care to patients.
- Measurement-Based Care: Provide user-friendly dashboards for clinicians that allow them to easily use data to inform individual treatment plans for their patients.
- Outcomes Measurement: Easily follow-up with patients during and post-treatment via text message, email or mobile app.
At the Program Director/ Executive Level
- Let executives easily view all organizational data in one place, in aggregate and in near real time to help make informed decisions
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of your organization’s value-based programs/ treatment methods and provide transparency to insurance payers, accreditation agencies, grantors and those seeking treatment
- Inform your quality improvement goals and evaluate organizational performance
- By tracking outcomes & other measures over time, a data-driven culture will allow you to visualize various trends such as: which treatment types are the most effective for different population demographics, individual patient relapse patterns, duel diagnoses, and more.
Our goal is to provide treatment centers with the high-quality custom tools you need to deliver the most efficient and effective patient care while reducing your recidivism and non-payment rates and increasing your reimbursement rate.
We look forward to partnering with you to achieve optimal success by fostering a data-driven culture. What is a Data-Driven Culture? Learn More Here
Why the Name Midway Analytics?
Addiction is a journey, a journey with no end. We understand that those working in addiction treatment are always innovating and striving to provide the best care for their patients. We want to meet treatment centers where they are at in their current thinking, Midway in that ongoing innovation process, as they serve patients who are Midway on their journey to recovery.
Both of our founding partners also have strong ties to the US Military. Lewis is a ten-year fast-attack submarine Navy Veteran and William is the son of an Army Colonel. U.S.S. Midway played an important role in San Diego & Naval history. We honor this tradition through our name and company culture.
Contact us today to learn more about becoming a Partner!